Friday, July 8, 2016

I'm not really sure where all the time goes but I have been enjoying puddering around with different scales and dioramas.

My mining layout continues to take shape--but very slowly.

The mining area on the left hand side is complete enough to go ahead and work of the rest of the layout.

This little mining supply company takes care of the needs for the nearby mining community.


This shows the way I hid the light switch at the entry to the room.




This is a little Grandt 8 ton Porter kit that I did when it was first released.  One of my favorite locomotives.



Earl Martin did a nice little On20 layout in the 1970s that was featured in Finelines magazine.

He had built a neat little 0-4-0 that is now on Bob Brown's layout.

When Bachmann brought out their Davenport gas mechanical and their version of the 8 ton Porter, I combined them to make my own version of Earl little steamer.


No comments:

Post a Comment